💥 NOT just for women, this episode on the deepest & most hidden fears in the feminine, What Are We Afraid Of? And How To Break Through The Fear, takes you into the biggest, most hidden challenges we face:
- Why do we play small?
- Why do we fear being seen?
- Why are we afraid of being too much?
- Why do we hide the truth of ourselves?
💥 NOT just “what” you need to know about accessing and shifting these deep fears… but a WORKSHOP on moving beyond them using the framework of the 6 Faces of the Feminine Archetypes: Lover, Medicine Woman, Mother, Dark Goddess, Warrior & Mystic.
Journey as often as you like in the comfort of your own home with each of these powerhouse online workshops for only $47 (Lifetime access plus bonus Deepening Practices, playlists & downloadable audio).
- LOVER GODDESS WORKSHOP
- MEDICINE WOMAN WORKSHOP
- MOTHERLOVE WORKSHOP
- DARK GODDESS WORKSHOP
- FEMININE WARRIOR WORKSHOP
- MYSTIC WORKSHOP
💥 IN THIS EPISODE 💥
- Why we hold irrational fears & ways they show up in our bodies
- How your fears are unconsciously preventing you from shining your light
- What’s the pattern here? Find out what our biggest fear is
- The Alchemy Practice: Shift, change, love & ultimately transmute your fears!
Topics Explored in “Women: What Are We Afraid Of?”:
(Times based off audio version).
- ReWilding Challenge coming soon! Sign up for our newsletter (0:00)
- Our deep, hidden fears are creating chaos (5:43)
- The feminine is innately illogical & embodied (10:20)
- We don’t want our fears holding us back (15:38)
- The 6 Faces of the Feminine (18:30)
- Lover Archetype: Being attractive & expressing desire (20:05)
- Medicine Woman: Terrified of being seen in what I do (25:23)
- Mother: Afraid my babies & creations will be destroyed (31:09)
- Dark Goddess: Terrified my wildness is too much (35:10)
- The “too-much” woman (41:55)
- Warrior: Afraid to speak truth & hold boundaries (44:12)
- Why use breath, sound & movement? (49:12)
- Mystic: I’ll lose myself & won’t have a normal life (51:08)
- Practice: Alchemize the fears (54:59)
You can leave a comment or question for Sabrina on the YouTube version of this episode.
Watch “Women: What Are We Afraid Of?” video here…
Listen to “Women: What Are We Afraid Of?” podcast here…
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- FREE Heart Warrior Workshop
- FREE 6 Faces of the Feminine MASTERCLASS
- LOVER Goddess Workshop
- MEDICINE WOMAN Workshop
- MOTHERLOVE Workshop
- DARK GODDESS Workshop
- WARRIOR Goddess Workshop
- FEMININE MYSTIC Workshop
- Join our FACEBOOK GROUP
Ways You Can Show Your Love & Gratitude for this Podcast:
- Share this episode with a friend or on social media.
- Subscribe to ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast player.
- Leave an affirmative review for ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts.
- Sign up for the Sabrina Lynn newsletter & the ReWilding for Women newsletter.
- Join Sabrina Lynn’s Facebook Group to ask questions and participate in discussions about the ReWilding path.
Podcasts to Listen to after “Women: What Are We Afraid Of?”:
- APHRODITE’S SECRETS: Discovering Sensuality, Self-Love & Inner Beauty (How to Work with Aphrodite) – RW 186
- Witch Wound Shadow Work: Reclaiming the Witch Can’t Be Done Above Ground – RW 89
- MOTHERLOVE GUIDED MEDITATION: Faster Way to Inner Child & Mother Wound Healing – RW 182
- Work with the Dark Goddess (Beginners Guide): Goddess Activations for KALI, LILITH & PERSEPHONE – RW 165
- SOUL WISDOM: Finding Soul Truth in a Society that Teaches Us to Ignore It (Part 2) – RW 99
- Wild Woman Meets Feminine Mystic: An Initiation Into These Divine Feminine Energies – RW 103
Offering online workshops & programs, in-person retreats, live monthly membership, mystery schools and private coaching for both men & women.
Our practices incorporate tantra, shamanism, astrology, meditation, archetypal embodiment, personal inquiry, body wisdom movement practice & more. These come through via words, transmissions, and activations. They take us far beyond our day-to-day worries and the limitations of the mind. We journey into the deep wisdom of the body, the self, the soul. Find ancient spaces within and your soul gifts. Reclaim your everlasting connection with the universe around you.
Join the ReWilding Community!
Feeling called to dive even deeper? Check out our current online offerings!
Connect with us:
- YouTube Channel
- Instagram: ReWilding for Women
- Instagram: Sabrina Lynn
- Facebook Group
- Website: Sabrina Lynn
- Website: ReWilding for Women
Huge love and thank you for being a part of the community!
Sabrina Lynn and the ReWilding Team