Honoring, Healing and Connecting with all Aspects of the Mother
Watch First - Clip From the Workshop!
Heal Your Inner Child, Release Mother Wounds and Reclaim Your Power
This powerful online workshop explores the healing and awakening power of the Mother. Using shamanic practices, intention, archetypal accessing, visualization, energy practices and personal inquiry, we dive deep into the energy of the Mother to cultivate a greater sense of connection and heal personal and ancestral wounds.
We connect with Great Mother and the wise Medicine women before us. We honor and connect with the pure magic of our bodies and our deep womb wisdom within. We honor the most primal, powerful aspects of the feminine while leaning into the unconditional support of Great Mother.
We clear and heal our ancestral lines, from our Mothers, Grandmothers, Great Grandmothers and beyond... and then invite this healing energy forward to future generations so that our children will not carry the burden of healing wounds of the past.
This workshop is a 3-part video series including 5 beautiful practices to help open, connect, and honor the energy of the Mother.
Note: You do not need to have "mother wounding" to benefit from this workshop. This workshop goes far beyond that.
What women are saying about ReWilding
"Wow, wow, wow!! Out with the old and in with the new ... Opened a lot of blockages ... Thanks so so much for an amazing experience!" ~ Jane
"This was truly one of the most profound experiences I have ever had. Loved it. Will be doing more." ~ Tania
"No other practice has given me such direct access to me... leaving me in complete awe and wonder of self." ~ Raelene
This workshop will particularly benefit you if:
- You want to clear the energy from your childhood and step into your full power as a woman
- You crave the support of a motherly force, or long to be held in a supportive way
- You are a mother, or long to be a mother
- You want to shift the relationship between you and your mother (without necessarily engaging her in the process)
- You want to create something in your life - unlock your creative capacity for projects, business and career
- You want to move forward, clear the hidden and unconscious wounds that are blocking you and holding you back from stepping into your full potential
Here's what you'll receive:
- Three video workshop sessions 55 minutes of ReWilding practices to connect with the energy of the Mother and heal your inner child. This includes initiations into 2 archetypes (Mother Mary and Gaia).
- Part 1: Connecting with Great Mother and the Wise Medicine Women before us
- Part 2: Honoring Deep Womb Wisdom & Leaning Into the Unconditional Support of Great Mother
- Part 3: Opening Our Heart Space & Sending the Rose Gold Healing Energy to Our Ancestral Lines (past, present and future)
- High quality audio recordings in addition to video you'll also receive an audio recording for each session that is easy to download.
- Bonus #1: Deepening Practices downloadable pdf with 4 suggested practices to take you a bit deeper into the healing power of Mother.
- Bonus #2: Supportive Playlist of 18 songs to support your journey into MotherLove, available via Spotify.
- Bonus #3: A Channeled Letter from Mother Mary, via Amy V. Miller who specializes in delivering messages and sharing loving insights that help shift awareness and empower people to make positive change in their lives.
*All content is downloadable, so you can complete the workshop anytime, as often as you'd like. You'll have lifetime access to the materials.
An Invitation to Honor and Connect with the Energy of the Mother
About the facilitator
Sabrina Lynn, founder of ReWilding For Women, has had a profound impact on thousands of women across the globe. She is one of the most provocative, raw and passionate personal development trainers in the world.
Known internationally for her unique workshops on spiritual growth, reclamation of the divine feminine and the awakening path that is unique to women, Sabrina has designed and developed remarkably effective transformational practices that address awakening in mind, body, and heart.
Sabrina brings 12 years of teaching, speaking, facilitating, and coaching experience to her work, having taught at some of the largest organizations in Australia. She has studied, practiced and taught archetypal psychology, neuroscience, leadership, shamanism, energetic healing, meditation, astrology, tantra, physiology and mind-body connection.
Sabrina currently hosts the popular weekly ReWilding For Women podcast and leads international audiences through ReWilding For Women workshops, retreats and online programs. Her audiences connect with her down-to-earth approach and often experience remarkable transformation, healings and shifts.