Learn from mystical scholar Andrew Harvey how the Dark Goddess is trying to wake us up to a new, aligned, divine way of being through the current global crises. Andrew offers five steps to take us from paralysis to sacred activism, from victim to warrior midwife, from fragmented to complete.
Topics Explored with Andrew Harvey (times based off audio version):
- Why the Dark Goddess is currently desperately needed in the collective (7:00)
- The true purpose of the terrible, tragic state of the world: to birth us into our divinity (13:30)
- Advice on what to do in this time of crisis: embrace the warrior and the midwife within (20:53)
- What is sacred activism: a state of love in action, not the act itself (27:35)
- How to walk the direct path to the divine in five steps (44:10)
- Leave a comment or question for Sabrina or Andrew on the YouTube version of this episode.
About Andrew Harvey
Andrew Harvey is an internationally renowned religious scholar, author, and founder/director of the Institute of Sacred Activism, an international organization focused on inviting concerned people to take up the challenge of our contemporary global crises by becoming inspired, effective and practical agents of institutional and systemic change, in order to create peace and sustainability.
He is a former fellow at All Souls College, Oxford, and has taught at Cornell University, Hobart College, and the California Institute of Integral Studies. Andrew has also written and edited over 30 books and received many awards, including the Benjamin Franklin Award and the Mind Body Spirit Award. He is also coauthor of the best-selling The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying.
Andrew Harvey’s latest courses & books:
- The Revolution of the Mother with V
- Sacred Warrior School with Linda Tucker
- Turn Me to Gold: Poetry of Kabir
- Engoldenment: Experience Rebirth through the Dark Night
Watch the Andrew Harvey video interview here…
Listen to the Andrew Harvey podcast interview here…
Podcasts to Listen to Next:
You Can’t Ignore Your Masculine: The Path to Sovereignty with Christina Lopes – SL 4
From Fate to Destiny: How to Choose Wisely with Robert Ohotto – SL 1
SPIRITUALITY THAT SERVES: Revolutionizing Spiritual Awakening & Wisdom so it Actually Works – RW 121
SACRED UNION | Uncover Your Unique Path to Reuniting with the Divine – RW 118
Kali: You Have Never Experienced Transformation Like Her – RW 111
Meet Sabrina Lynn, Founder of ReWilding for Women & ReWilding for Men
Sabrina is a teacher, a guide, an advocate for spirituality beyond just love & light.
She believes in both/and… Light and dark. Humility and power. Wildness and civility. Grace and a kick in the pants.
If you’re interested in embodiment—coming to know your own sacred, powerful soul in your own body—we’d love to give you our Heart Warrior workshop! It’s just 30 minutes, and it will light you up from head to toe!
If you’re specifically interested in feminine reclamation, sign up for our free 6 Faces of the Feminine Masterclass! In it, you’ll discover which archetype is calling to you and how to start working with her right away!