ReWilding for Women 1-Day Workshop
Radical Reclamation & Full-Bodied Expression of the Feminine
16 February 2020 | Sedona, AZ USA
IN-PERSON & ON-DEMAND TICKETS AVAILABLE!
YES! We're going to step into some of the powerful ReWilding for Women practices that open and awaken us to more of our own authentic feminine all-ness! BUT... we're also going to open to the capacity to LIVE from our feminine all-ness in everyday life — in relationship, in family systems, in the boardroom, in the bedroom, at home, at work, in the midst of challenging situations etc., etc.!!
It's one thing to "do" feminine reclamation work in a Women's Circle during a weekend workshop — it's another to embrace it, embody it and live it in our everyday lives. In this workshop we'll step into BOTH!
Click "Play" to Hear More About this Event. . .
What We'll Explore
Reclaiming, Remembering and ReWilding in the Morning — Embracing, Embodying and Expressing in the Afternoon
In our morning session we'll work to remember, reclaim and reconnect all 6 Faces of the Feminine. In our afternoon session we'll work to embrace, embody and express all 6 Faces of the Feminine out into our daily lives.
6 Faces of the Divine Feminine
- Fierce Feminine/Dark Goddess
Bearer of the deepest truth, purest love and most potent transformations
Keeper of deep, embodied tantric wisdom, sacred sexuality and divine union
- Medicine Woman
Guardian of deep-seated feminine mysteries and esoteric soul gifts
- Warrior Goddess
Defender of every aspect of the feminine, helps to set strong, clear boundaries within and manifest in the physical world
Guardian and creator of life, not just human life, but all creative projects and manifestations
Awakener to the divine mysteries and higher realms of consciousness
Weaving with the Divine Masculine
Sacred masculine energy holds a bit of a key to unlocking the full potential of the feminine. Without this part of Self operating in a strong, healthy way we have a hard time opening to the "wilder" aspects of the feminine. we also have a hard time grounding and expressing the fullness of the feminine out into the world.
To shift this and support the fullness of Self being expressed out into our daily lives, we'll weave, balance and unite the fullness of the feminine and fullness of masculine within! NOTE: This is strictly energetic parts of Self and has nothing to with another person or with being in a masculine body or feminine body!
What's possible in this workshop
- Reclaim more of your fullness and aliveness as a woman
- Deepen your connection with your true self
- Experience awakenings you've maybe read, about but haven't experienced
- Deepen and enrich your relationships
- Align more fiercely with your destiny/dharma
- Live more fully from your heart and soul
- Experience stronger, more powerful, tantric-like expressions of your creative/sexual energy
- Weave, balance and unite your Divine Masculine with your Divine Feminine
- Open to a heart-space of belonging, healing, trusting and love only possible in Sacred Women's Circle
We know this sounds almost too good to be true, but each of these is something we've either experienced first-hand or observed happen in the women of ReWilding.
specific themes we'll open to
- Align fearlessly with your highest destiny/dharma/soul's purpose in a way that honors your feminine
- Illuminate the shadowed aspects of your feminine psyche to prevent self-sabotage and reveal your greatest gifts
- Create real-world success without compromising your capacity to feel fully alive as a sensually awakened woman
- Learn how to work with (instead of against) your ever-increasing feminine receptivity, sensitivity and intuition
- Implement the embodiment and self-care practices necessary to help you stay aligned with the fullness of your feminine expression in this modern-day world
What WOMEN ARE SAYING ABOUT REWILDING WORKSHOPS
"It’s like going on the most surprising and fulfilling adventure. Going to internal places that you imagined existed, but you just didn’t know how to get there. They somehow all come together over the course of days to expose parts of Self that my mind usually overrides." ~ Raelene
“This weekend retreat has been absolutely transformative. I cleared and learnt more in a weekend of Rewilding than I have in 10 years of Buddhist meditation. That is in no way to discount my previous decade as it has been invaluable, but I think it has laid the groundwork for what happened over this past weekend." ~ Kylee
Sunday 16 February
- 8.30 a.m. - 8.50 a.m. — Registration and settling in
- 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. — Remembering, reclaiming and ReWilding all 6 aspects of the feminine
- 12 - 1.30 p.m. — Lunch break
- 1.30 - 4.30 p.m. — Embracing, embodying and expressing all 6 aspects of the feminine into our daily lives
REWILDING AND YOUR LIFE
When we open to our fullness as women the effects ripple out into our entire lives. Women participating in ReWilding have come into deeper alignment with their soul's calling, opened to pleasure and bliss never before felt in their bodies, embodied a spiritual connection never before imagined, healed ancestral lines and so much more.
This journey will transform your connection to yourself, and to the whole of your life!
Taking Your Place in the workshop
(All prices in USD)
Livestream and On Demand, Video Access
- Full video recording of the event accessible via your member's area within 48 hours of the event. Watch when you like, as often as you like.
- High quality, downloadable mp3 audio recordings of the event. Also, available in your member's area within 48 hours of the event.
- Save $100 when you purchase before 19 February! Regular price after 19 February will be $157.
- In-person ticket to the full day workshop.
In-Person VIP Ticket
- In-person ticket to the full day workshop.
- Best seating.
- Video recording of the event.
- Three-course, catered lunch from our favorite, local, organic, vegan restaurant.
- Intimate round table style Q&A with Sabrina Lynn. Spend your 90-minute lunch with Sabrina and get answers to your questions in a smaller group setting.
Your Ticket plants trees!
25% of ticket sales will be donated to TreeSisters to support the planting of trees and the collective influence that the rise of the Feminine is having at this time!
Our WORKSHOP Venue
Sedona Creative Life Center, an iconic spiritual event space in the heart of Sedona.
Limited In-Person Tickets Available!
All of our in-person workshops and retreats held over the last 4 years have fully booked. Don't delay on in-person tickets or you run the risk of missing out.
NOTE: Due to the energetics behind this particular event, all ticket types (both in-person and on-demand) are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please email our gorgeous Community Manager, Malea, at firstname.lastname@example.org. She's happy to help!