Honoring, Healing and Connecting with all Aspects of the Mother
Heal Your Inner Child, Release Mother Wounds & Reclaim Your Power
This powerful online workshop explores the healing power of the Mother. Using shamanic practices, intention, archetypal accessing, visualization, energy practices and personal inquiry, we dive deep into the energy of the Mother to cultivate a greater sense of connection and heal personal and ancestral wounds.
We connect with Great Mother and the wise Medicine women before us. We honor and connect with the pure magic of our bodies and our deep womb wisdom within. We honor the most primal, powerful aspects of the feminine while leaning into the unconditional support of Great Mother.
We clear and heal our ancestral lines, from our Mothers, Grandmothers, Great Grandmothers and beyond... and then invite this healing energy forward to future generations so that our children will not carry the burden of healing wounds of the past.
This workshop is a 3-part video series including 5 beautiful practices to help open, connect, and honor the energy of the Mother.
Note: You do not need to have "mother wounding" to benefit from this workshop. This workshop goes far beyond that.
What women are saying about ReWilding
"Wow, wow, wow!! Out with the old and in with the new ... Opened a lot of blockages ... Thanks so so much for an amazing experience!" ~ Jane
"This was truly one of the most profound experiences I have ever had. Loved it. Will be doing more." ~ Tania
"No other practice has given me such direct access to me... leaving me in complete awe and wonder of self." ~ Raelene
This workshop will particularly benefit you if:
- You are a mother, or long to be a mother
- You want to shift the relationship between you and your mother (without necessarily engaging her in the process)
- You want to clear the energy from your childhood and step into your full power as a woman
- You crave the support of a motherly force, or long to be held in a supportive way
- You want to create something in your life - unlock your creative capacity for projects, business and career
- You want to move forward, clear the hidden and unconscious wounds that are blocking you and holding you back from stepping into your full potential
Here's what you'll receive:
- Three video workshop sessions totaling 55 minutes of ReWilding practices to connect with the energy of the Mother. This includes initiations into 2 archetypes (Mother Mary and Gaia).
- Part 1: Connecting with Great Mother and the Wise Medicine Women before us
- Part 2: Honoring Deep Womb Wisdom & Leaning Into the Unconditional Support of Great Mother
- Part 3: Opening Our Heart Space & Sending the Rose Gold Healing Energy to Our Ancestral Lines (past, present and future)
- High quality audio recordings in addition to video you'll also receive an audio recording for each session that is easy to download.
- Bonus #1: Deepening Practices downloadable pdf with 4 suggested practices to take you a bit deeper into the healing power of Mother.
- Bonus #2: Supportive Playlist of 18 songs to support your journey into MotherLove, available via Spotify.
- Bonus #3: A Channeled Letter from Mother Mary, via Amy V. Miller who specializes in delivering messages and sharing loving insights that help shift awareness and empower people to make positive change in their lives.
*All content is downloadable, so you can complete the workshop anytime, as often as you'd like. You'll have lifetime access to the materials.
An Invitation to Honor and Connect with the Energy of the Mother
Get our special Mother's Day pricing prior to 12 May 2019 (50% OFF)!!!
$23.50 (regularly $47US)
HURRY!! Mother's Day Special Ends 12 May 2019!
About the facilitator
Sabrina Lynn, founder of ReWilding for Women, has impacted the lives of thousands of women across the globe. She is one of the most passionate and deep-diving personal development trainers in the world.
Having taught in some of the largest organizations in Australia (Commonwealth Bank, Tourism Australia, UNSW, BHP Billiton, QBE and WNBN) she combines her common sense, down-to-earth approach with depth, wildness and raw power; which are the unique signatures of her ReWilding work. She facilitates at a depth where remarkable transformations, healings and openings are a common occurrence.
Sabrina brings 12 years of teaching, facilitating, consulting and coaching experience into her work. She's studied, practiced and taught archetypal psychology, neuroscience, leadership, shamanism, energetic healing, meditation, astrology, tantra, physiology and mind-body connection.