Inner Circle Monthly Membership
Your Place to Remember, Reclaim, Rewild
Dear ReWilding Sister
Hi and welcome to a tiny taste of ReWilding Inner Circle! I’m glad you’re here and hope that we’re able to give you a bit of a feel for what it would be like to take the wild and beautifully transformative journey into the depths of self by joining us in ReWilding Inner Circle.
For me, Inner Circle is a sacred journey that brings a woman further and further into alignment with her deepest heart and her most unique soul gifts and callings.
It’s a journey that, on one hand, helps a woman to shed and release any seen and unseen blocks that are holding her back and on the other hand, awakens her to the hidden aspects within, her life-force, her gifts and her hidden potentials.
I invite you to feel deeper into the energy of Inner Circle by checking out the write-ups and the video below, which is an overview of Inner Circle!
Click 'Play' to Get a Feel for Inner Circle
Shamanic - Tantric - Archetypal - Astrological
Inner Circle is a unique set of practices that draws from the shamanic, tantric, archetypal and astrological realms. We explore a variety of ancient women's wisdom practices designed to take us past our minds, out of our egos and into the depths of our beings - where the real magic lies.
We work with extremely powerful esoteric practices used in ancient goddess traditions to invoke and commune with our personal archetypes (or various parts of self).
If it sounds fluffy – it’s not! These alchemical practices will shift, heal, open and transform your inner and outer worlds. Women around the world have shared that this is the deepest, most transformative experiential work they have found online.
No previous experience is necessary. Inner Circle is open to all women who are ready to take the journey inward.
Inner Circle is a way of both starting and/or continuing your ReWilding journey
Some women come to Inner Circle as their first experience of ReWilding, while others join as a way to maintain their practice or continue on their path toward opening and awakening.
In Inner Circle we’ll open the door for you to experience first-hand the 36 archetypal energies we discuss in our livestreams and podcasts PLUS each month we’ll also share an online theme workshop to support the topics we explore in our podcasts, lives and newsletters.
In short, ReWilding Inner Circle is:
- A deep-dive into the depths and heights of self
- An opening and awakening to all 36 archetypal energies of ReWilding
- A powerful and extraordinarily sacred women's circle
- A vortex of Shakti (or divine feminine wisdom) that holds and guides both the group journey and your individual journey
Inner Circle is the space for us to provide guidance, practices, tools and tips to support you on your awakening path. These practices aren't available anywhere else!
Clip Supporting This Month's Archetype Workshop "Persephone"
This month's first Inner Circle workshop was dedicated to the exploration of the archetype Persephone.
What's Included ...
Every month you'll receive the following:
- (1) 45-60 minute experiential theme workshop. We’ll select a podcast each month that we’ll immediately record a LIVE workshop for, to support the themes explored in the podcast.
- (1) 45-60 minute experiential archetype workshop. We'll journey into a different archetype each month for 36 months. This will also be recorded LIVE after one of our podcasts.
- (1) 60 minute Q&A livestream in our private Facebook group where you can ask any questions about this month's archetype or theme workshop, what's going on for you personally or anything else that arises while walking this path.
- The Tribe / Sisterhood / Community. Get immediate access to our private 'ReWilding for Women Inner Circle' Facebook community. This is also where we record all our workshops - LIVE! This way you can get the most out of the energy!
- Spotify playlist to support and deepen your journey that month.
- Additional resources. We'll post links to any podcasts that support that month's workshops.
- Access to ALL monthly content from the date you join for as long as you’re a member! This way you can dive in when you have time, and as often as you like. Plus, all mp3 audio content is downloadable, which means you can keep them for life.
- Lifetime access to the 2 LIVES that take place each month in our main fb group. These 2 LIVES are conversations that support the workshops we do here in Inner Circle each month.
- 2 Introductory Inner Circle Videos:
- "Getting the Most Out of Inner Circle"
- "Stepping into Circle and Personal Intention Setting"
The Gift Of A Lifetime
We have a deep desire to make these transformative ReWilding practices as accessible as possible for women around the globe. We appreciate that it may be difficult to find the time and resources to attend women’s circles and in-person workshops (especially every month!), which is why we’re bringing it all to you at home - the practices and the sacred circle!
The other exciting thing: we’ve cut the price of Inner Circle in half (without cutting ANY of the workshop content)!! That’s how serious we are about making this circle and this journey accessible to our community! As of January 2019, Inner Circle is only $47/month (regular price was previously $97/mo)! I hope to see you in circle!
So much love,
Your Invitation to Join Circle Today!
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
Your satisfaction with ReWilding and the Inner Circle is our highest priority! While we do not offer refunds, you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time through your member account. If you have any questions, email our friendly support team at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
What women are saying about Inner Circle
"Amazing! It is the deepest, most transformational work I've accessed online and the safest, most lovingly powerful, no-bullshit sisterhood with true support. I feel it's having a profoundly positive impact on my life, growth and healing." -Stacey
“A raw, honest, roller coaster journey with incredible sisters - exposing, facing and clearing layers of conditioning, unconscious feelings and reactions. Learning who you really are under the facade, what makes you tick and what gifts you have to share with the world at large.” -Anthea
“A powerful online circle engaging in potent archetypal work, that dives deeper than you think possible. Also it is a place where we get to experience Sabrina not holding back, and taking us down into the deeper work in a container that is so amazingly held. It is also an opportunity for those of us who are actually quite private with our deep processes to go even deeper than we might even in a live workshop setting. Love your work!” -Marimba
“I literally have recommended ReWilding to every woman I know. I have experienced things in ReWilding that I would never have known possible. So many of the teachings seem mystical but logical at the same time and I find myself saying "Why didn't I think of that, it makes so much sense!" I am eternally grateful I have found ReWilding.” -Stefanie
“I read a quote the other day which said ‘I can't lose. I either win or I learn.’ This process of rewilding is a constant learning and winning, back and forth and it is fun...like a child discovering something new each day.” -Heike
About the facilitator
Sabrina Lynn, founder of ReWilding For Women, has had a profound impact on thousands of women across the globe. She is one of the most provocative, raw and passionate personal development trainers in the world.
Known internationally for her unique workshops on spiritual growth, reclamation of the divine feminine and the awakening path that is unique to women, Sabrina has designed and developed remarkably effective transformational practices that addresses awakening in mind, body, and heart.
Sabrina brings 12 years of teaching, speaking, facilitating, and coaching experience to her work, having taught at some of the largest organizations in Australia. She has studied, practiced and taught archetypal psychology, neuroscience, leadership, shamanism, energetic healing, meditation, astrology, tantra, physiology and mind-body connection.
Sabrina currently hosts the popular weekly ReWilding For Women podcast and leads international audiences through ReWilding For Women workshops, retreats and online programs. Her audiences connect with her down-to-earth approach and often experience remarkable transformation, healings and shifts.