What does sacred relationship take? Day-to-day and long-term? How can the Masculine support the Feminine and vice versa—without either losing their sovereignty or freedom? What is the difference between co-dependence and support that makes your partner blossom? Find out now with Satyen & Suzanne Raja of WarriorSage.com in this episode of ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn.
Topics Explored in Sacred Relationship (times based off audio version):
- Our super accessible, new online program all about the foundations of sacred sexuality (3:55)
- The maturing process of relationship: from being not enough, to being self reliant, to being of service (12:20)
- The powers of both the masculine & feminine, and how to use them to support the evolution of your relationship and your partner (16:28)
- The core wounds of the feminine & masculine, and how to work through them (23:30)
- How to relate to your partner in a way that is empowering rather that disempowering (30:45)
- The one relationship goal that will allow the relationship to continue to grow and shift and support both members as it does (39:25)
- Step-by-step: How to let love, spirit, life flow through you without getting attached to the form it takes or the outcome… This is mysticism 101! (59:50)
About Suzanne & Satyen Raja
For 2 decades, Satyen and Suzanne have utilized their 3 decades of immersion in wisdom, transformational, and enlightenment methodologies to provide hundreds of trainings & workshops internationally teaching tens of thousands of students the Art of the Warrior, the Art of Sage, and the Art of the Lover.
“The path is hard to find and easy to lose, but its always there”. A WarriorSage has their own path distinct from the masses and has to carve out and experience a reality of freedom, full expression, and awakened life. By creating and fostering the face-to-face trainings of WarriorSages, we release our restrictions, lesson our obstacles and liberate our potential.
Learn more about their free and paid offerings at WarriorSage.com.
Sacred Sexuality Foundations: Online Program
Discover the Five Elements of Sacred Sexuality, and learn how to awaken each aspect within yourself. And it is open to everyone & ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME! Learn more right here, right now.
Watch the Sacred Relationship video here…
Listen to the Sacred Relationship podcast here…
You can also leave a comment or question for Sabrina on the YouTube version of this episode.
Podcasts to Listen to Next:
You Can’t Ignore Your Masculine: the Path to Sovereignty with Christina Lopes – SL 4
From Fate to Destiny: How to Choose Wisely with Robert Ohotto – SL 1
A Man’s Perspective: How to Have Conscious Relationship, Conflict & Sex with Raphan Kebe – RW 129
CONSCIOUS RELATIONSHIP | Beyond Projection, where True Love and Self Love Meet – RW 117
RELATIONSHIP SHADOW WORK | Projections, Codependent Tendencies & Unconscious Entanglements – RW 102
Sabrina Lynn, Founder of ReWilding for Women, is a teacher, a guide, an advocate for spirituality beyond just love & light.
She believes in both/and… Light and dark. Humility and power. Wildness and civility. Grace and a kick in the pants.