You will never awaken your Divine Feminine’s fullness (i.e. your intuition, your body & womb wisdom, your inner healing capabilities, the power of your pleasure, etc) without the help of your Divine Masculine. So, if you’re having a hard time embodying the Divine Feminine, you might want to work on Divine Masculine healing. Finally, here are 7 signs of repressed feminine energy due to inner masculine wounding and how to work through it with a sacred union embodiment meditation.
Topics Explored in Signs of Repressed Feminine Energy (times based off audio version):
- Sacred Sexuality Online Program (under $100)! Open to everyone! (5:00)
- Do you feel like your inner taskmaster won’t let you rest without guilt? It doesn’t have to be this way (8:55)
- How to tell when loyalty and dedication have gone too far and turned into self sacrifice (16:00)
- Why, if you want to experience more pleasure, bliss, ecstasy, you have to learn to welcome all emotions (22:43)
- How masculine-only spirituality leads to spiritual bypassing, and how feminine embodiment is the cure (25:45)
- Embodiment practice with the archetype of Parvati, which will help you harmonize the sacred union within (28:23)
Sacred Sexuality Foundations: Online Program
Discover the Five Elements of Sacred Sexuality, and learn how to awaken each aspect within yourself. And it is open to everyone & ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME! Learn more right here, right now.
Watch the Signs of Repressed Feminine Energy video here…
Listen to the Signs of Repressed Feminine Energy podcast here…
You can also leave a comment or question for Sabrina on the YouTube version of this episode.
Podcasts to Listen to Next:
You Can’t Ignore Your Masculine: The Path to Sovereignty with Christina Lopes – SL 4
SACRED UNION: Uncover Your Unique Path to Reuniting with the Divine – RW 118
FINDING FULFILLMENT: 5 Questions that Reveal What Your Soul Craves & Where You’re in the Way – RW 113
MASCULINE & FEMININE ENERGY Within: Are They Fighting or Loving One Another? – RW 105
DIVINE MASCULINE: Don’t Let His Gifts Be Obscured by His Shadows, or Yours – RW 95
Sabrina Lynn, Founder of ReWilding for Women, is a teacher, a guide, an advocate for spirituality beyond just love & light.
She believes in both/and… Light and dark. Humility and power. Wildness and civility. Grace and a kick in the pants.