This episode was originally a Q&A that just happened to cover the most common “symptoms” of feminine awakening. Things that often make people worry they are doing feminine reclamation wrong, or wonder if they want to do it at all. First, they are totally normal! Second, here’s why and how to work with them safely and constructively.
Topics Explored in Signs of Feminine Awakening:
- (Times based off audio version.)
- Why fear will ALWAYS come up when you’re reclaiming your feminine (9:10)
- How empath sensitivity is an innate part of feminine embodiment, and how to let it teach you even more (14:51)
- Why the dark goddess is harder to reclaim than archetypes, but also faster at transmuting your dense emotions (35:50)
- Why feminine evolution in particular involves releasing victim mindset and owning your soul’s journey (45:04)
- How to process and release grief and rage in safe, constructive ways (48:50)
- Steps you can take to help you bring the knowing, connection & magic from workshops into daily life (52:20)
- You can leave a comment or question for Sabrina on the YouTube version of this episode.
- You can sign up for the Sabrina Lynn newsletter here & the ReWilding for Women newsletter here.
Watch the Signs of Feminine Awakening video here…
Listen to the Signs of Feminine Awakening podcast here…
Mystery School 2022 is Open for Enrollment
(Save $500 when you join by Nov 5th!)
>> Learn more here: https://rewildingforwomen.com/mystery_school/
Mystery School isn’t about learning a new skill or modality. It’s about awakening & nourishing YOUR OWN magic and wisdom.
Mystery School is for the seekers, empaths, lightworkers, shadow workers, medicine women, tantrikas, priestesses, witches, black sheep, rainbow sheep, spiritual misfits… The women who aren’t 100% sure what they’re looking for, but know they’re looking for SOMETHING.
Ways You Can Show Your Love & Gratitude for this Podcast:
- Share this episode with a friend or on social media.
- Subscribe to ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast player.
- Leave an affirmative review for ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts.
- Sign up for the Sabrina Lynn newsletter & the ReWilding for Women newsletter.
- Join Sabrina Lynn’s Facebook Group to ask questions and participate in discussions about the ReWilding path.
Podcasts to Listen to Next:
Andrew Harvey on Dark Night of the World: How to Let It Rebirth You Rather than Extinguish You – SL 10
Sacred Sexuality 101: The 5 Elements of the Direct, Challenging, Enlightening Path of Tantra – BONUS episode
Sally Kempton on Shakti: The Bridge from the Physical to the Divine (and How to Walk It) – SL 8
Are You Holding Yourself Back? 7 Signs of Repressed Feminine Energy due to Inner Masculine Wounding – SL 5
You Can’t Ignore Your Masculine: The Path to Sovereignty with Christina Lopes, the Heart Alchemist – SL 4
Meet Sabrina Lynn, Founder of ReWilding for Women & ReWilding for Men
Sabrina is a teacher, a guide, an advocate for spirituality beyond just love & light.
She believes in both/and… Light and dark. Humility and power. Wildness and civility. Grace and a kick in the pants.
If you’re interested in embodiment—coming to know your own sacred, powerful soul in your own body—we’d love to give you our Heart Warrior workshop! It’s just 30 minutes, and it will light you up from head to toe!
If you’re specifically interested in feminine reclamation, sign up for our free 6 Faces of the Feminine Masterclass! In it, you’ll discover which archetype is calling to you and how to start working with her right away!