[LIMITED TIME] Sacred sexuality is the goddess saying “I will give you what you want (aka mind-blowing orgasms) so you want what I actually have to give you (enlightenment in every aspect of life).” In this episode, we talk about what the path of sacred sexuality is actually like, what it truly requires of us, and how to begin this journey that will divinize your entire being and life.
Topics Explored in Sacred Sexuality 101 (times based off audio version):
- What sacred sexuality is, and definitely isn’t (3:57)
- Why we have to learn to receive, even in small ways we don’t often think of (19:55)
- The power of our sensitivity, our longing, our heart break… when we fully embrace them (36:50)
- Why you haven’t been able to find that conscious partner you long for (39:25)
- How this process actually works, and how you can start today (40:50)
- The secret rituals and techniques of sex magic—you DON’T want to miss this! (48:50)
Sacred Sexuality Foundations: Online Program
Begin exploring and awakening these mysteries of sacred sexuality within your own body. So instead of reading a book about what some monk did a thousand years ago and thinking, “wow, that sounds amazing”—or “this guy is full of sh*t…” you’re experiencing it yourself. It is open to everyone & ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME! Learn more right here, right now.
Watch the Sacred Sexuality 101 video here…
Listen to the Sacred Sexuality 101 podcast here…
You can also leave a comment or question for Sabrina on the YouTube version of this episode.
Podcasts to Listen to after Sacred Sexuality 101:
The Buried Sex Magic of 5 Popular Goddess Archetypes that No One Talks About – SL 3
TANTRIKA PRACTICE: Embody & Exude the Healing Power of Sexuality – RW 131
THE FEMININE PATH for Real: How & Why to Let the Feminine F*ck Up Your Life – in the Best Way – RW 127
SEXUAL HEALING 101: 6 Practices that’ll Rewire Your Nervous System – RW 126
The Future of FEMININE RECLAMATION is Sexy: Interview with Kenlyn Kolleen – RW 119
Sabrina Lynn, Founder of ReWilding for Women, is a teacher, a guide, an advocate for spirituality beyond just love & light.
She believes in both/and… Light and dark. Humility and power. Wildness and civility. Grace and a kick in the pants.