REWILDING FOR WOMEN RETREAT
Awaken. Embody. Reclaim.
18 - 21 October 2018 | Jefferson, Colorado, USA
Max of 18 women in this circle - only 6 places left
An Invitation to Feel into Retreat . . .
A Weekend of RECLAIMING, REMEMBERING & RECONNECTING with the Most Empowering Aspects of the Feminine!
- Awaken and open to Shakti (the Divine Feminine within)!
- Step into the healing power and creative potential that lies within the faces of the Sacred Feminine
- Experience the beauty and magic of true sacred women's circle
5 Faces of the Divine Feminine
During retreat, we'll open to the 5 faces of the feminine:
- Fierce Feminine / Dark Goddess – Bearers of the deepest truth, purest love and most potent transformations
- Lover / Tantrica – Keepers of deep, embodied tantric wisdom, sacred sexuality and divine union
- Medicine Woman – Guardians of deep seeded feminine mysteries and esoteric soul gifts
- Warrior – Defenders of every aspect of the feminine, they help to set strong, clear boundaries within and manifest in the physical world
- Mother – Guardians and creators of life, not just human life but all creative projects and manifestations
Union with the Divine Masculine
We’ll then invite the sacred masculine within to step up and meet these powerful, sensual, wild woman aspects. The sacred masculine holds the key to unlocking the full potential of the feminine. Without this part of self operating in a strong, healthy way. a woman will have a hard time bringing her dreams into reality and cementing her creative endeavors in this world. She'll also have a hard time stepping into deep, fulfilling, intimate relationships that hold passion, equality and the deepest love. The weaving, balancing and uniting of these two leads to ultimate healing and empowerment for a woman.
Stepping Into the Mysteries of the Sacred Feminine
In this deeply experiential retreat we'll use a variety of practices from the sacred traditions of shamanism, tantra and astrology. We’ll use ancient women's practices to get ourselves past our minds, past our egos and into the depths of our beings - where the real power and magic lies.
We'll work with an extremely powerful medicine wheel technique once used in the ancient goddess mystery traditions to invoke and commune with our personal archetypes (or parts of self).
A variety of other modalities will also be woven into this workshop, practices gathered over 15 years of studies in meditation, energetic healing, shamanism, astrology, tantra, womb awakening, archetypal psychology, physics, biology, physiology, health, nutrition, and the mind-body connection.
No previous experience is necessary! This work is open to all women who are willing to go within and experience their ultimate feminine power.
Thursday 18 October
- Arrive from 1pm – settle in and explore the area, it’s gorgeous!
- 2pm – opening circle
- Workshop - Invoking the 5 faces of the feminine
- Dinner (our first meal together)
- Free time to connect or down time to process
Friday 19 October
- 8 - 9 Breakfast
- Outdoor vision quest to drop in (weather permitting)
- Workshop - Medicine Woman and Warrior Woman
- 5pm Gather and debrief
- Free Time
Saturday 20 October
- Movement workshop (optional)
- 8 - 9 Breakfast
- Workshop – Dark Goddess
- Workshop – Lover & Mother
- Fire releasing ceremony
Sunday 21 October
- Morning free time
- 8 - 9 Breakfast
- Workshop – Divine Masculine and Sacred Union
- Closing celebration circle
- 1pm Begin our journey home
** This is an approximate schedule as we operate on ‘Goddess Time’ during retreats, meaning there's a divine flow and unfolding that we honor when we start working in the energy of the sacred feminine.
What women are saying about this retreat . . .
"Soul reclaiming, divinely aligning and magnificently potent."
"It is the best investment I have ever made in myself, the best gift and the greatest tool to use going forward in relation to furthering this magical and utterly necessary soul work."
"No other practice has given me such direct access to me...leaving me in complete awe and wonder of self."
The Power of Sacred Women's Circle
When women gather in sacred space, magic happens. We come into rhythm with nature's cycles and deep feminine wisdom. We discover and open to the tribal sisterhood of support we've longed for. And from there we find grace which heals and transforms as well as gives us strength to shed unwanted layers so that we can live more deeply, authentically and soulfully.
Here are a few words from others about the ReWilding Sisterhood:
“Retreat was amazing...it gave time to develop true bonding and support from women. This enhanced my self-discovery and the group connection was a major factor in my incredible transformation. Sabrina's ability to hold and lead this safe and sacred space was seamless”. ~ Raelene
“Women are sacred and together are able to powerfully transform themselves. Being able to complete the process as a group over a weekend is extraordinarily powerful.” ~ Deni
A Rare Opportunity
This is our very first retreat in the US!
Regular price is $2,370 USD per person.
Early Bird (if you register before 31 July) is $1,970 USD per person - a $400 savings!!
We require an initial $500 deposit to hold your place - the remaining balance is due by 31 August 2018.
- 4 days of ReWilding Practices
- 3 nights accommodation (shared accommodation)
- 8 delicious meals: 1 meal Thursday, 3 meals Friday, 3 meals Saturday, 1 meal Sunday (all preferences can be catered for)
- Snacks and tea around the clock
- All workshop experiences
Not included: travel to and from the retreat venue. If there is enough interest from the group, we will arrange a shuttle for those coming in from out of town (price per person TBD).
As a retreat attendee, you'll also receive:
- Your astrological birth chart, which includes the major feminine archetypes (most charts & astrologers leave these out!)
- Access to our private 'ReWilding Retreat' facebook forum for continued support after retreat. This is a private group only open to the women who are on this retreat.
- Follow up supports and practices going forward to maintain the momentum of your journey.
Due to the powerful nature of this work, the retreat is only open to 18 women. Keeping the numbers intimate allows for our group to journey deeper and more powerfully together. Currently there are 12 places remaining.
Deposit Payment – Please note your deposit is non-refundable. Balance is due no later than 31 August, 2018. If the balance is not received by this deadline, you will forfeit your registration and deposit.
Cancellation Policy – Written cancellation prior to 1 Sept 2018: you forfeit your $500.00 deposit. Cancellation after 1 Sept 2018: 50% of the total retreat cost per person. No refunds after 14 October 2018. No refunds for any unused portions of the retreat, including but not limited to, missed meals and accommodation.
If you have any questions, please email our gorgeous community manager Deni at firstname.lastname@example.org. She's happy to help!
I'm very much looking forward to taking this ReWilding Journey into the raw wildness and empowerment of woman!