Which Retreat is Calling?
Both of these retreats open the door to the mysteries held within the sacred feminine. Both support the reclamation of the fullness of self, the rewilding of your innermost parts and the remembering of the most sacred and powerful energies within your being.
Which direction you are called in is for you to decide...
Birthing a new world online retreat
- Uncover the shifts and changes you're uniquely called to make at this time
- Let go of that which no longer serves and does not support the birth of "the new" in your lives
- Open the deeper wisdom centers within (like your womb and the seat of your soul)
- Awaken to the often dormant forces within so that you can hear your innermost callings
- Find the confidence to pour your love, your gifts and your authentic Self into the world
IS BIRTHING A NEW WORLD CALLING?
PERSEPHONE ONLINE RETREAT
- Unlock deep, primal wisdom and raw, life force energy contained within the body
- Radical acceptance of Self, including the reclamation of lost, hidden or buried aspects of Self
- Heal or come into healthy relationship with traumas from this life, past lives and ancestral lines
- Explore sacred sensuality, tantric expression and divine union (additional + optional)
- Step into full, Sovereign Woman
IS PERSEPHONE CALLING?
WHAT WOMEN ARE SAYING ABOUT THESE WORKSHOPS
Profoundly positive impact on my life
"Amazing! It is the deepest, most transformational work I’ve accessed online and the safest, most lovingly powerful, no-bullshit sisterhood with true support. I feel it’s having a profoundly positive impact on my life, growth and healing."
The videos are so powerful!
"The videos are so powerful - the practices and space that you open have shifted SO much for me. It is hard to even describe."
I am eternally grateful I have found ReWilding.
"I literally have recommended ReWilding to every woman I know. I have experienced things in ReWilding that I would never have known possible. So many of the teachings seem mystical but logical at the same time and I find myself saying, 'Why didn't I think of that, it makes so much sense!' I am eternally grateful I have found ReWilding."
I didn't expect it to feel like I was in an actual workshop
"I didn't expect it to feel like I was in an actual workshop. I love it. I love the physicality and depths and heights, as well as the tools that are given."