Ever think there might be an easier way to wake up, become more conscious or more spiritually connected? If you have, or if you are now, this episode is for you! In it, you’ll discover 4 common (often hidden) pitfalls of the spiritual path that might be hindering you. Then, you’ll dive into powerful ways to overcome each one! 💥
Journey Deeper: FREE EVENT COMING IN APRIL!!
We’re planning a big, FREE event in April for anyone who feels called to work with things discussed in this episode (and much more!). So you don’t miss out on the invitation, SUBSCRIBE NOW and join our Facebook Community!
Topics Explored in “Pitfalls of the Spiritual Path”:
(Times based off audio version.)
- Pitfalls and hazards to avoid when working with altered states of consciousness (5:17)
- Point 1: Some states are habitual and addictive (7:39)
- Reflective practice: Have you become patterned? Have you trained your consciousness to keep going to the same place? 9:39
- Intentional Practice 1: I will find the teachers, practices, that serve my soul’s evolution to the highest degree (12:45)
- Point 2: Becoming unbalanced by overdoing a certain type of practice. Ways to create balance and radical honesty (14:18)
- Point 3: Pushing away what you’re seeking: Why you need right relationship to seeking (19:12)
- Intentional Practice 2: I will surrender and stay open to receive the next breadcrumb on the breadcrumb trail (20:41)
- Point 4: The awakening path through service to other (21:41)
- You can also leave a comment or question for Sabrina on YouTube version of this episode.
Watch “Pitfalls of the Spiritual Path” video here…
Listen to “Pitfalls of the Spiritual Path” podcast here…
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Invitation to our FREE event in April 2022: Subscribe now so you don’t miss out!!
- Join our Facebook Group where cool stuff is happening all the time. All are welcome to join!
- Andrew Harvey interview here on Youtube.
Ways You Can Show Your Love & Gratitude for this Podcast:
- Share this episode with a friend or on social media.
- Subscribe to ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast player.
- Leave an affirmative review for ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts.
- Sign up for the Sabrina Lynn newsletter & the ReWilding for Women newsletter.
- Join Sabrina Lynn’s Facebook Group to ask questions and participate in discussions about the ReWilding path.
Podcasts to Listen to after “Pitfalls of the Spiritual Path”:
- SEEKING SPIRITUAL AWAKENING: 3 Ways to Speed Things Up! RW 153
- SOUL FIRE: What It Really Takes to Move Through this World in Soul Alignment RW 112
- THE FEMININE PATH for Real: How & Why to Let the Feminine F*ck Up Your Life – in the Best Way RW 127
- ReWilding Distilled: 7 Steps to Heal/Shift/Transform Anything in Your Life RW 149
- SAGE ADVICE FOR THIS WILD RIDE: “Get the F*ck Out of Your Own Way” & Nine Other Pieces of Wisdom RW 123
Meet Sabrina Lynn, Founder of ReWilding for Women & ReWilding for Men
Sabrina is a teacher, a guide, an advocate for spirituality beyond just love & light.
She believes in both/and… Light and dark. Humility and power. Wildness and civility. Grace and a kick in the pants.
If you’re interested in embodiment—coming to know your own sacred, powerful soul in your own body—we’d love to give you our Heart Warrior workshop! It’s just 30 minutes, and it will light you up from head to toe!
If you’re specifically interested in feminine reclamation, sign up for our free 6 Faces of the Feminine Masterclass! In it, you’ll discover which archetype is calling to you and how to start working with her right away!