This Aries New Moon 2022 Astrology brings enormous potential to finally heal deep wounding and step into the new. If you’ve been waiting for a new style of astrology that really works, this episode is for you! This Aries New Moon Astrology 2022 episode reveals how to work with the astrology to to heal patterns that have been repeating your entire life. This is an extremely destined time! Find out how to make empowering choices now.
Work with the energy of Chiron, Wounded Healer:
THE REUNION EXPERIENCE: Embody your POWER, PURPOSE & PASSION during this mystical, magical time. Check out our 7-part workshop series. It’s perfect for bringing in the spiritual awakening energy of both the heights and the depths:
Other ways to work with the New Moon in Aries 2022 Astrology:
Check out this 5-part workshop series to work with the energy of Parvati mentioned in this episode:
Work intentionally with the warrior energy of the new moon:
Activate Hekate, Medicine Woman, during the new moon:
Topics Explored in the New Moon in Aries 2022 Astrology:
- (Times based off audio version.)
- Aries New Moon. The energy of moving forward, pioneering the new (11:27)
- Chiron, the Wounded Healer, conjunct the New Moon. Enormous potential for healing (15:35)
- Finally heal deep wounding. The pattern that keeps repeating in your life! (22:23)
- Chiron magic. How your wounds can be your gift to the world (24:16)
- Embodied astrology and working with the asteroids. Astrology that works!! (37:51
- Hekate conjunct Uranus. Bringing spiritual awakening energy to ground (40:52)
- What Hygeia brings to the mix. The heights and the depths, sacred union (45:28)
- The Nodes of Fate. Lilith, Parvati, and your destiny (50:14)
You can leave a comment or question for Sabrina on the YouTube version of this episode.
Watch the New Moon in Aries 2022 Astrology video here…
Listen to the New Moon in Aries 2022 Astrology podcast here…
Ways You Can Show Your Love & Gratitude for this Podcast:
- Share this episode with a friend or on social media.
- Subscribe to ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast player.
- Leave an affirmative review for ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts.
- Sign up for the Sabrina Lynn newsletter & the ReWilding for Women newsletter.
- Join Sabrina Lynn’s Facebook Group to ask questions and participate in discussions about the ReWilding path.
Podcasts to Listen to Next:
“I AM ENOUGH”: Why You DON’T Need to Heal Everything – RW137
FROM FATE TO DESTINY: How to Choose Wisely with Robert Ohotto– RW135
LONGING FOR SACRED RELATIONSHIP: 5 Common Roadblocks to Avoid – RW143
WILD HEART: Connecting Our Loving Heart to Our Lower Chakra Wildness – RW 108
LILITH: Seductress, Demoness, Goddess and Wild Woman Awakener— RW 104
Welcome to ReWilding for Women!
ReWilding For Women is a sacred container, a resource center, a women’s circle.
It was created by women for women, to help us peel back inauthentic layers we have absorbed from the society around us. To guide us along the path of feminine awakening and soul reclamation. And to teach us to trust what we already know…
That sacredness, that magic, that endless love comes from within, not from without.
Our practices incorporate tantra, shamanism, astrology, meditation, archetypal embodiment, and personal inquiry. These come through via words, transmissions, and activations. They take us far beyond our day-to-day worries and limitations of the mind. Into deep into the wisdom of the body, the self, the soul. Into ancient spaces and your soul gifts and your everlasting connection with the universe around you.
Join the ReWilding Community!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter with astrology insights, words of wisdom from Sabrina Lynn, and monthly sales & free offerings — crafted with care so it serves your awakening rather than clogs your inbox. When you do, you will also get access to a free, hour-long ReWilding workshop exploring the Divine Feminine!
Feeling called to dive even deeper? Check out our current online offerings!
Huge love and thank you for being a part of the community!
Sabrina Lynn and the ReWilding Team