We’ve all heard, “The truth will set you free.” It’s so cliche it might even make you roll your eyes. But Martha Beck, best-selling author of “The Way of Integrity,” actually tested it herself, and holy sh*t! It works! Enlightenment—endless bliss without suffering—is not only real, it’s ACCESSIBLE.
Learn how to choose your truth in all ways big and small, and hear how Martha found ecstasy in physical pain, liberation after letting her loved ones down, and spiritual guidance in her psychological suffering.
Topics Explored with Martha Beck:
- What it’s actually like to live fully aligned with one’s truth (9:35)
- What pain is trying to tell us, versus what suffering is trying to tell us (14:15)
- Step-by-step process for moving from suffering to ecstasy, through any obstacles (25:20)
- Why following your truth is SO worth it, even compared to what you could lose (32:35)
- (Don’t miss this part!) What DIDN’T make it into the book (47:00)
- How to access the help and guidance and endless love of the universe (1:00:00)
- Leave a comment or question on the YouTube version of this episode
About Martha Beck
Dr. Martha Beck is a New York Times bestselling author, life coach, and speaker. She holds three Harvard degrees in social science, and Oprah Winfrey has called her “one of the smartest women I know.” Martha is a passionate and engaging teacher, known for her unique combination of science, humor, and spirituality. Her newest book, The Way of Integrity: Finding the Path to Your True Self, was an instant New York Times Best Seller.
Learn more about Martha’s books, articles and courses at MarthaBeck.com.
Watch the Interview with Martha Beck here…
Listen to Interview with Martha Beck here…
OPEN NOW: Living Close to the Bone (Online Monthly Membership)
This online community and training program will expand your capacity to live aligned with soul self through deep-diving, soul-reviving workshops, practices and experiential journeys. Simultaneously, you will be “held to the fire” of living your truth by the energetics of our sacred container. This powerful etheric space will hold you, challenge you and support you to live from an ever deeper, ever truer and ever more meaningful place within.
It is open to everyone and only available for a limited time! Learn more right here, right now.
Ways You Can Show Your Love & Gratitude for this Podcast:
- Share this episode with a friend or on social media.
- Subscribe to ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast player.
- Leave an affirmative review for ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts.
- Sign up for the Sabrina Lynn newsletter & the ReWilding for Women newsletter.
- Join Sabrina Lynn’s Facebook Group to ask questions and participate in discussions about the ReWilding path.
Podcasts to Listen to Next:
Dark Night of the World: How to Let It Rebirth You rather than Extinguish You with Andrew Harvey – SL 10
Shakti: The Bridge between the Physical & the Divine (and How to Walk It) with Sally Kempton – SL 8
You Can’t Ignore Your Masculine: the Path to Sovereignty with Christina Lopes – SL 4
“I Am Enough:” Why You Don’t Need to Heal Everything – SL 2
From Fate to Destiny: How to Choose Wisely with Robert Ohotto – SL 1
Meet Sabrina Lynn, Founder of ReWilding for Women & ReWilding for Men
Sabrina is a teacher, a guide, an advocate for spirituality beyond just love & light.
She believes in both/and… Light and dark. Humility and power. Wildness and civility. Grace and a kick in the pants.
If you’re interested in embodiment—coming to know your own sacred, powerful soul in your own body—we’d love to give you our Heart Warrior workshop! It’s just 30 minutes, and it will light you up from head to toe!
If you’re specifically interested in feminine reclamation, sign up for our free 6 Faces of the Feminine Masterclass! In it, you’ll discover which archetype is calling to you and how to start working with her right away!