This Full Moon on October 9th, 2022 could very well be considered the moon of the Shamans, the Tantrikas, the Witches and the Warlocks! It’s creating the perfect container for next week’s 4-Day ReWilding Experience! Have you signed up for the (free) challenge yet? We start October 13th! 👉 Learn more & register here.
This ReWilding Experience is a 4-day free online event featuring transformational teachings, practices, activations and energy transmissions that will ignite the deeper, more esoteric, more hidden mysteries within. The aim in this weekend challenge is to open doors to things that would normally take weeks, months or years of study to get to. Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime ReWilding Experience! We officially start October 13th but immediately upon signing up you’ll receive a bonus welcome workshop so you can start to open the doors to the mysteries right away.
Sign up today to receive all the Bonuses!
FREE ASTROLOGY MASTERCLASS:
Learn how to run your own astrology chart, including all the Divine Feminine archetypes we work with in ReWilding, and the current transits!! Get the Masterclass for FREE here!
Topics Explored in the Full Moon October 2022 Astrology:
(Times based off audio version).
- Wild October & the Saturn Uranus square(2:32)
- Chiron conjunct the Full Moon (8:14)
- Solo shamanic journeying (14:00)
- How to work with the current astrology (18:14)
- The Sun conjunct Venus & Psyche (20:33)
- The push pull between the Masculine & Feminine (22:11)
- Pluto stationing direct (29:30)
- Mars square Neptune (33:38)
- Sacred self-care & psychic hygiene (37:57)
- Black Moon, Pallas Athena & Hekate square the Full Moon (41:32)
You can leave a comment or question for Sabrina on the YouTube version of this episode.
Watch the Full Moon October 2022 Astrology video here…
Listen to the Full Moon October 2022 Astrology podcast here…
Ways You Can Show Your Love & Gratitude for this Podcast:
- Share this episode with a friend or on social media.
- Subscribe to ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast player.
- Leave an affirmative review for ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts.
- Sign up for the Sabrina Lynn newsletter & the ReWilding for Women newsletter.
- Join Sabrina Lynn’s Facebook Group. Ask questions and participate in discussions about the ReWilding path.
Podcasts to Listen to Next:
- Divine Masculine & Divine Feminine Unite Within (Spiritual Awakening, Kundalini Rising, Embodiment) – RW 173
- LIBRA NEW MOON ASTROLOGY September 2022: Equinox, Soulmates, Super Galactic Center, Retrogrades
- MASCULINE EVOLUTION: 3 Steps Towards The Healing & Evolution Of The Masculine Within Self & The World – RW 172
- “I Am Enough”: Why You DON’T Need to Heal Everything (CHIRON MEDITATION) – RW 137
- TANTRIKA PRACTICE: Embody & Exude the Healing Power of Sexuality – RW 131
Welcome to ReWilding for Women!
ReWilding For Women is a sacred container, a resource center, a women’s circle.
It was created by women for women, to help us peel back inauthentic layers we have absorbed from the society around us. It’s a guide along the path of feminine awakening and soul reclamation. It teaches us to trust what we already know…
That sacredness, that magic, that endless love comes from within, not from without.
Our practices incorporate tantra, shamanism, astrology, meditation, archetypal embodiment, and personal inquiry. These come through via words, transmissions, and activations. They take us far beyond our day-to-day worries and the limitations of the mind. We journey into the deep wisdom of the body, the self, the soul. Find ancient spaces within, and your soul gifts. Reclaim your everlasting connection with the universe around you.
Join the ReWilding Community!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter with astrology insights, words of wisdom from Sabrina Lynn, and monthly sales & free offerings. It’s crafted with care so it serves your awakening rather than clogs your inbox. Signing up for the newsletter will also get you instant access to a FREE Masterclass: 6 Faces of the Feminine!
Feeling called to dive even deeper? Check out our current online offerings!
Huge love and thank you for being a part of the community!
Sabrina Lynn and the ReWilding Team