Dive into the depths of both masculine & feminine power within your own body! This episode is an experiential journey to inspire, reveal and awaken deeper power sources within.
💥 IN THIS EPISODE 💥
- Why Kundalini awakenings have the reputation of being intense & scary!
- Find out exactly why your life is soul-sucking!!
- What to do when you’re a wild tornado who can’t get things done!
- How to go deeper & create a joyful life (rather than just popping the happy pills)!
🐉 WALKING THE DRAGON LINE, our only in-person retreat planned for 2023, 13-16 April! Alchemy, creative potency, shadow work, mystical union, the Dragon Line & so much more. If you’re called to step into your own EMPOWERMENT, apply today! Registration closes March 26
✨ Our 300-hour teacher training program, PATH OF THE PRIEST/ESS is open for applications. Lovingly called the “gauntlet”, priest/ess training is about developing your capacity to be a channel for grace in the way you’re uniquely called. Whatever way you serve the world, or wish to serve the world, this powerful training will further your path. Watch the Path of the Priest/ess video here!
Consider joining our Monthly Membership, LIVING CLOSE TO THE BONE, 👉 Find out more here!
Topics Explored in “Feminine Power vs Masculine Power”:
(Times based off audio version).
- Feminine flow vs masculine purpose (5:01)
- Lacking love, intimacy, connection (11:22)
- Lacking a mission, goals, drive (16:39)
- Cultivating feminine power: aliveness & life force (19:28)
- How feminine power brings soul! (24:29)
- Cultivating masculine power: intention & direction (29:24)
- How masculine power is the great becoming! (36:40)
- The part you don’t want to hear (41:31)
- Taking ownership & cultivating both powers within (46:10)
- The gifts of the feminine oracle (48:35)
- The gifts of the masculine oracle (51:34)
- Alchemy: The weaving of purpose & passion (56:55)
You can leave a comment or question for Sabrina on the YouTube version of this episode.
Watch “Feminine Power vs Masculine Power” video here…
Listen to “Feminine Power vs Masculine Power” podcast here…
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- FREE Heart Warrior Workshop
- The ReUnion Experience: 7-part workshop series
- 7 Signs of Repressed Feminine Energy due to Inner Masculine Wounding (Sacred Union Embodiment) – RW 140
Ways You Can Show Your Love & Gratitude for this Podcast:
- Share this episode with a friend or on social media.
- Subscribe to ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast player.
- Leave an affirmative review for ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts.
- Sign up for the Sabrina Lynn newsletter & the ReWilding for Women newsletter.
- Join Sabrina Lynn’s Facebook Group to ask questions and participate in discussions about the ReWilding path.
Podcasts to Listen to after “Feminine Power vs Masculine Power”:
- Is Your Inner Work Working? What If There’s A Quicker, More Powerful, More Evolutionary Way?! – RW 156
- Divine Masculine and Feminine Healing: How & Why To Do It – RW 152
- The Secret to Ecstatic Feminine Freedom (and Spiritual Liberation) is NOT What You Think! – RW 155
- Divine Masculine & Divine Feminine Unite Within (Spiritual Awakening, Kundalini Rising, Embodiment) – RW 173
- MASCULINE EVOLUTION: 3 Steps Towards The Healing & Evolution Of The Masculine Within Self & The World – RW 172
Offering online workshops & programs, in-person retreats, live monthly membership, mystery schools and private coaching for both men & women.
Our practices incorporate tantra, shamanism, astrology, meditation, archetypal embodiment, personal inquiry, body wisdom movement practice & more. These come through via words, transmissions, and activations. They take us far beyond our day-to-day worries and the limitations of the mind. We journey into the deep wisdom of the body, the self, the soul. Find ancient spaces within and your soul gifts. Reclaim your everlasting connection with the universe around you.
Join the ReWilding Community!
Feeling called to dive even deeper? Check out our current online offerings!
Connect with us:
- YouTube Channel
- Instagram: ReWilding for Women
- Instagram: Sabrina Lynn
- Facebook Group
- Website: Sabrina Lynn
- Website: ReWilding for Women
Huge love and thank you for being a part of the community!
Sabrina Lynn and the ReWilding Team