Feminine Leadership Webinar Replay Has Expired
Webinar replay was available until 6pm on 27 February US Pacific Time.
Living, Creating and Leading from Soul
23-27 March 2020 | Sedona, AZ USA
Save $500 with Early Bird! Ends 1 March!
For us at ReWilding, Feminine Leadership is creating, living and leading from Soul. It's also opening to the mysteries and the gifts of the full Feminine. This 5-day intensive is an extension of ReWilding Mystery School. I invite you to watch the video below to fully feel into this offering. If it's calling, you may want to consider applying sooner rather than later, as the program is currently more than half full.
With so much love,
Your Invitation to Join Us
An Extension of ReWilding Mystery School
In this program, we'll be following the deep, esoteric wisdom of the Feminine, which means we'll be working far beyond just the mental realm.
Of course, we'll go into logic, physical-world supports and tools but, make no mistake, this is an experiential, exploratory retreat where we'll be weaving together a variety of deep, esoteric wisdom practices that will take us past our rational-thinking minds, past our egos and into the depths of our beings — where authentic, heart-aligned Feminine power and wisdom reside.
No previous experience is necessary! This work is open to all women who are open to journeying into deeper realms of Self.
What's Possible in This Program
- Achieve a new level of confidence in Self and clarity of purpose
- Live and work from more of your fullness and aliveness as a woman
- Create a deeper connection to your destiny/dharma/highest calling
- Clear old, unwanted thought patterns and habits that create unconscious upper limits
- Experience creative awakenings and a deep, inner aliveness that fuels your work and your life
- Bring deeper wisdom centers online and tap into wisdom far beyond just the mental realm
- Live and work more fully from your heart and soul
- Heal and release karmic knots, past life patterns and ancestral lines that are keeping you small or keeping you to playing it "safe"
- Experience stronger, more powerful, tantric-like expressions of your creative/sexual energy
- Increase your day-to-day energy and vitality
A Few Themes We'll Step Into
Watch the mini-workshop above to understand more
Focus Groups and Break-Out Sessions
We'll be creating specific explorations for each of the following expressions of Feminine Leadership. You are very welcome to join more than one break-out session, as some women will fit into multiple categories.
- Women in Corporate
All levels of corporate experience are welcome
- Small Business Owners/Entrepreneurs
Start-ups, small businesses and entrepreneurs of all experience levels welcome
- Women Running Circles/Workshops
Women facilitating Circles, workshops or retreats (both online and offline)
- Women Running Families
All family types and dynamics are welcome
- Women in One-on-One Settings
Coaches, therapists, body-workers and any other type of one-on-one work are welcome
- Women Influencers and Creatives
Writers, artists, bloggers, social media influencers, etc. are welcome
What Women Are Saying About ReWilding...
"I have changed, my life has changed, the world around me has changed. The shifts have rippled out to my kids, my work, my family… it’s been amazing!" ~ Trina
"Our gifts and services started to rise to the top. Seeing other women transform delights me to no end. These women are kicking ass and taking names!" ~ Danielle
Our Retreat Venue
Sedona Creative Life Center
APPROXIMATE DAILY SCHEDULE
Monday 23 March — Friday 27 March
- 8.30 am - 12.30 pm— Morning session
- 12.30 pm - 2 pm — Lunch (catered and included)
- 2 - 6 pm — Afternoon session
- 6 pm — Finish for the day
We'll be gathering together for five full days starting on Monday the 23rd at 8 am. The latest you'll want to want arrive for the program is Sunday evening, 22 March and the earliest you'll want to depart is Saturday morning, 28 March.
Applying For This Program
Apply by 1 March to Save $500
Early Bird is $4,200 USD per person (when you register by 1 March 2020).
Regular price is $4,700 USD per person.
A $500 deposit holds your place and starts the application review with the remaining balance due by 15 March 2020.
- 5 full days of workshops and explorations
- Certificate of Completion for this 40-hour Feminine Leadership program
- Catered lunch on all 5-days (dietary requirements can be accommodated)
- Daily access to Sedona Creative Life Center's facilities, space and hiking tracks
Accommodation, travel expenses and meals outside of lunch are not included. The retreat center is approximately 2.5 hours from Phoenix International Airport and 45 minutes from the Flagstaff airport (which is a very small and typically more expensive airport). There are shuttles from the Phoenix airport to Sedona and many hotel and Airbnb options, as well as restaurants close to our venue.
2 STEPS TO APPLY
Entry into the Feminine Leadership program is via an application process. To apply, please fill out the form below and make your $500 deposit; both are required for us to start the application review process. Deposits will be fully refunded to anyone who does not get accepted into the program.
1. FILL OUT YOUR PROGRAM APPLICATION HERE
2. MAKE YOUR DEPOSIT HERE
Due to the powerful and rigorous nature of this work, this program is only open to 28 women. Keeping the numbers intimate allows for our group and each individual to journey deeper and more powerfully together.
Please note: the number of participants may be less depending on how things start to feel as our Circle starts to form.
DETAILS TO BOOK
Your place in Circle will be reserved upon receipt of your $500 deposit.
Deposit: Please note that your deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable. It will, of course, be fully refunded if you are not accepted into the program.
Balance payments: are due by 15 March 2020. If the balance payment is not received by this deadline, you will forfeit your registration and deposit.
Refund Policy: We appreciate that sometimes circumstances change. If you are unable to attend the program for any reason, please notify us via email. Cancellation prior to 15 March forfeits your $500 deposit. Cancellation after 15 March forfeits 50% of the total price. No refunds after 20 March 2020, or for unused portions of the retreat, including but not limited to, missed meals or missed portions of the program.
If you have any questions, or if we can help in any way, please don't hesitate to ask! Malea, a member of the ReWilding team and a participant in this program, is happy to answer any questions about the program itself, payment or travel/accommodation-type inquiries. To start a conversation, please email email@example.com.