BONUS – ECLIPSE ASTROLOGY 2022 (Part 3): Taurus Lunar Eclipse – November 8th
Our Eclipse Season 2022 (Part 3) episode has all the self-care practices you need to survive the Taurus Lunar Eclipse on November 8th! A wild card zinger… this is a never-before-seen opportunity for transformation!
Our ECLIPSE WORKSHOP is out now!
Clear your karmic backpack & rewrite your destiny today!
👇 HURRY! Offer ends November 8th! 👇
Get instant access to ReWilding Your Destiny in this powerhouse ECLIPSE WORKSHOP for just $27 (That’s 40% off)! Work experientially with the Nodes of Fate, release baggage from the karmic backpack that is holding you back, discover the gems in your Golden Shadow (plus BONUSES).
Find all the details and sign up here!
+ MEMBERSHIP ECLIPSE ACTIVATION + Join LIVING CLOSE TO THE BONE to work the magic points of this eclipse season: the South Node & the obstacles on your soul path! Work deeply with the power of choice, face your projections, and see what’s blocking your soul mission: 👉 https://sabrinalynn.com/membership/.
Topics Explored in Eclipse Season 2022 Part 3:
(Times based off audio version).
- It’s wild and dangerous! (0:00)
- A grace-filled opportunity to evolve (6:33)
- Old school ways that no longer work (12:14)
- Revolution that goes to the bone (14:48)
- Compassion & following gut feels (19:31)
- Psychic hygiene & emotional self-care (21:57)
- Old thought patterns & projection (23:25)
- Unplugging & staying in your lane (26:31)
- Deepening into authentic soul power (28:48)
- November: A month to say no! (33:03)
You can leave a comment or question for Sabrina on the YouTube version of this episode.
Watch the Eclipse Season 2022 Part 3 video here…
Listen to the Eclipse Season 2022 Part 3 podcast here…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Ways You Can Show Your Love & Gratitude for this Podcast:
- Share this episode with a friend or on social media.
- Subscribe to ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast player.
- Leave an affirmative review for ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts.
- Sign up for the Sabrina Lynn newsletter & the ReWilding for Women newsletter.
- Join Sabrina Lynn’s Facebook Group. Ask questions and participate in discussions about the ReWilding path.
Podcasts to Listen to Next:
- ECLIPSE 2022 ASTROLOGY: Part 1 – Scorpio New Moon Eclipse (October 2022)
- ECLIPSE 2022 ASTROLOGY: Part 2 – Clearing Karma & Rewriting Your Destiny
- YOUR ECLIPSE SURVIVAL GUIDE: Ways To Thrive & Survive Through Change
- From Fate to Destiny: How to Choose Wisely with Robert Ohotto – RW 135
- FINDING FULFILLMENT: 5 Questions that Reveal What Your Soul Craves & Where You’re in the Way
Welcome to ReWilding for Women!
ReWilding For Women is a sacred container, a resource center, a women’s circle.
It was created by women for women, to help us peel back inauthentic layers we have absorbed from the society around us. It’s a guide along the path of feminine awakening and soul reclamation. It teaches us to trust what we already know…
That sacredness, that magic, that endless love comes from within, not from without.
Our practices incorporate tantra, shamanism, astrology, meditation, archetypal embodiment, and personal inquiry. These come through via words, transmissions, and activations. They take us far beyond our day-to-day worries and the limitations of the mind. We journey into the deep wisdom of the body, the self, the soul. Find ancient spaces within, and your soul gifts. Reclaim your everlasting connection with the universe around you.
Join the ReWilding Community!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter with astrology insights, words of wisdom from Sabrina Lynn, and monthly sales & free offerings. It’s crafted with care so it serves your awakening rather than clogs your inbox. Signing up for the newsletter will also get you instant access to a FREE Masterclass: 6 Faces of the Feminine!
Join our communities on Facebook, Facebook Group, Instagram, & YouTube where we are continuously sharing new insights, free knowledge, and healing practices.
Feeling called to dive even deeper? Check out our current online offerings!
Huge love and thank you for being a part of the community!
Sabrina Lynn and the ReWilding Team