Recorded LIVE in our community, ECLIPSE 2022 ASTROLOGY, Part 2, answers your questions about how to work with the intensity of eclipse energy! We’re in a wild time… In this episode, learn tips, tools and practices for working consciously during eclipse season to live from soul, access states of joy and bliss, and live your destiny.
Our ECLIPSE WORKSHOP is out now!
Clear your karmic backpack & rewrite your destiny today!
Get instant access to ReWilding Your Destiny in this powerhouse ECLIPSE WORKSHOP for just $27! Work experientially with the Nodes of Fate, release baggage from the karmic backpack that is holding you back, discover the gems in your Golden Shadow (plus BONUSES). Hurry closes soon!!
Topics Explored in Eclipse 2022 Part 2:
(Times based off audio version).
- Eclipse Season overview (2:30)
- Eclipse Tip 1: Look at things through the fate/destiny glasses (6:32)
- Eclipse Tip 2: Allow yourself to feel (8:55)
- Eclipse Tip 3: You’re shedding an old skin (10:42)
- Eclipse Tip 4: Do inner work (14:03)
- Embodiment Practice: Move stagnant energy in the body (19:10)
- North Node in Taurus (21:37)
- Plugging into the undercurrent of joy (24:44)
- Invitation to the Eclipse Workshop (28:50)
- What’s the best time to do Eclipse practices? (30:51)
- How to make big decisions during Eclipse Season (37:02)
- Best Eclipse embodiment practices: How to do ReWilding Movement (41:23)
- How to get below emotions to see what they’re really about (47:15)
- How to get beyond your own defence mechanisms (50:50)
- An example of the Golden Shadow (55:12)
- Embodiment Practice: How to access deep emotions in your body (58:04)
You can leave a comment or question for Sabrina on the YouTube version of this episode.
Watch the Eclipse 2022 Part 2 video here…
Listen to the Eclipse 2022 Part 2 podcast here…
Ways You Can Show Your Love & Gratitude for this Podcast:
- Share this episode with a friend or on social media.
- Subscribe to ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast player.
- Leave an affirmative review for ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts.
- Sign up for the Sabrina Lynn newsletter & the ReWilding for Women newsletter.
- Join Sabrina Lynn’s Facebook Group. Ask questions and participate in discussions about the ReWilding path.
Podcasts to Listen to Next:
- ECLIPSE 2022 ASTROLOGY: Part 1 – Scorpio New Moon Eclipse (October 2022)
- THE ARCHETYPES OF 2023 MYSTERY SCHOOL: A Sneak Peak into Pre-Mystery Circle (YouTube Only)
- YOUR ECLIPSE SURVIVAL GUIDE: Ways To Thrive & Survive Through Change
- Why Finding Your Soul Purpose is so Hard + 5 Steps to do it Anyway – RW 132
- SOUL FIRE: What It Really Takes to Move Through this World in Soul Alignment – RW 112
Welcome to ReWilding for Women!
ReWilding For Women is a sacred container, a resource center, a women’s circle.
It was created by women for women, to help us peel back inauthentic layers we have absorbed from the society around us. It’s a guide along the path of feminine awakening and soul reclamation. It teaches us to trust what we already know…
That sacredness, that magic, that endless love comes from within, not from without.
Our practices incorporate tantra, shamanism, astrology, meditation, archetypal embodiment, and personal inquiry. These come through via words, transmissions, and activations. They take us far beyond our day-to-day worries and the limitations of the mind. We journey into the deep wisdom of the body, the self, the soul. Find ancient spaces within, and your soul gifts. Reclaim your everlasting connection with the universe around you.
Join the ReWilding Community!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter with astrology insights, words of wisdom from Sabrina Lynn, and monthly sales & free offerings. It’s crafted with care so it serves your awakening rather than clogs your inbox. Signing up for the newsletter will also get you instant access to a FREE Masterclass: 6 Faces of the Feminine!
Feeling called to dive even deeper? Check out our current online offerings!
Huge love and thank you for being a part of the community!
Sabrina Lynn and the ReWilding Team