Imagine if you could heal anything. Imagine if healing wasn’t some mystery, but a clear process you could see laid out in front of you. And then imagine if you could use the same steps for emotional processing, physical healing, or energetic releasing… That’s EXACTLY what this video is: ReWilding’s distilled 7 steps for healing anything and everything.
This is the exact same process I walk the participants of my deepest-diving programs through, put into a 35 minute episode for you. Listen now to see which step you might have been missing… and which step you need to focus on right now.
Topics Explored in 7 Steps to Heal Anything:
- (Times based off audio version.)
- First Step – The original meaning of the phrase “becoming conscious” (7:06)
- Second Step – Which flies in the face of positive thinking and Law of Attraction (10:17)
- Third Step – Where the LIFE-CHANGING insights often reveal themselves (17:32)
- Fourth Step – Why “embodiment” not just a trend (24:36)
- Fifth Step – Maybe the hardest step… (29:34)
- Sixth Step – Maybe the most externally transformational step! (31:53)
- Seventh Step – When the block or wound truly becomes “enlightened” (34:09)
- You can leave a comment or question for Sabrina on the YouTube version of this episode.
Watch the 7 Steps to Heal Anything video here…
Listen to the 7 Steps to Heal Anything podcast here…
Living Close to the Bone is OPEN for just $40/mo… but only for a limited time!
Living Close to the Bone monthly mentoring & training with Sabrina Lynn will expand your capacity to live aligned with soul self through deep-diving, soul-reviving workshops, practices and experiential journeys.
Simultaneously, you will be “held to the fire” of living your truth by the energetics of our sacred container. This powerful etheric space will hold you, challenge you and support you to live from an ever deeper, ever truer, ever more meaningful place within.
It is open to everyone & ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME! Learn more right here, right now: https://sabrinalynn.com/membership
Ways You Can Show Your Love & Gratitude for this Podcast:
- Share this episode with a friend or on social media.
- Subscribe to ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast player.
- Leave an affirmative review for ReWilding with Sabrina Lynn on Apple Podcasts.
- Sign up for the Sabrina Lynn newsletter & the ReWilding for Women newsletter.
- Join Sabrina Lynn’s Facebook Group to ask questions and participate in discussions about the ReWilding path.
Podcasts to Listen to Next:
The Modern Seeker’s Guide to Enlightenment through Your Own Truth with Martha Beck – SL 12
Fear, Rage, Grief, High Sensitivity: Signs of Feminine Awakening & How to Work with Them – SL 11
WTF: 5 Realities of Feminine Awakening I Wish I Had Known Sooner – SL 9
Longing for Sacred Relationship? 5 Common Roadblocks to Avoid – SL 7
Are You Holding Yourself Back? 7 Signs of Repressed Feminine Energy due to Inner Masculine Wounding – SL 5
“I Am Enough:” Why You Don’t Need to “Heal” Everything – SL 2
Meet Sabrina Lynn, Founder of ReWilding for Women & ReWilding for Men
Sabrina is a teacher, a guide, an advocate for spirituality beyond just love & light.
She believes in both/and… Light and dark. Humility and power. Wildness and civility. Grace and a kick in the pants.
If you’re interested in embodiment—coming to know your own sacred, powerful soul in your own body—we’d love to give you our Heart Warrior workshop! It’s just 30 minutes, and it will light you up from head to toe!
If you’re specifically interested in feminine reclamation, sign up for our free 6 Faces of the Feminine Masterclass! In it, you’ll discover which archetype is calling to you and how to start working with her right away!