Let's STOP dimming our light, looking outside ourselves for answers or waiting for the world to give us permission...
It's time to let the fullness of the feminine essence love, roar and gift the world in the wild ways she does!
Join us for this big, beautiful adventure of reclaiming the wilder aspects of the sacred feminine within!
Join this Three-Day Challenge to:
- Uncover the mysteries of the Deep, Wild Feminine through transmissions, activations and embodiment practices.
- Overcome feminine fears of shining too brightly, taking up too much space, or being too emotional, powerful, magical.
- Find the wisdom and magic you seek… in your own body and bones.
- Embrace all aspects of yourself... from innocent to powerful, nurturing to wild, maiden to crone.
- Gain the confidence to be exactly who you are... unapologetically and without guilt!
"Seriously, y'all have forever changed my life.
This embodiment of the Divine Feminine is the missing piece of the puzzle." ~ Morgan
“I don't think I expected how deep value [Sabrina’s work] would bring
and how much change can happen in a small amount of time… You made me believe true healing is possible." ~ Michalina
"This [free challenge] has given me one of the greatest breakthroughs
and insights so far in myself and my journey, and I couldn't even imagine anything to have these gigantic effects." ~ Samantha
"The videos are powerful,
the practices and space that you open have shifted SO much for me. It is hard to even describe." ~ Sarah
About Your Guide: Sabrina Lynn
Sabrina Lynn, founder of ReWilding For Women, has had a profound impact on tens of thousands of women across the globe.
Internationally recognized for her unique workshops on spiritual embodiment, reclamation of the Divine Feminine and women's awakening path, Sabrina has designed and developed remarkably effective practices that facilitate awakening and transformation on all levels.
Sabrina brings 14 years of teaching, speaking, facilitating and coaching experience to her work. She has studied, practiced and taught archetypal psychology, neuroscience, leadership, shamanism, energetic healing, meditation, astrology, tantra, physiology and mind-body connection.
Her audiences connect with her down-to-earth, honest, authentic approach and often experience remarkable awakenings, transformations and healings.