“Ask men to step up while you’re also being a grown-ass woman.” “Sex tends to bring the juvenile out of us.” “Never sacrifice the potential of who you want to be for what you are.” These are just a few pieces of Raphan Kebe’s wisdom from this episode.
If you’re interested in understanding conscious relationship, sacred sexuality and concrete ways to cultivate them in your life, this is a podcast not to be miss!
Topics Explored in Conscious Relationship (times based off audio version):
- How women can better support the conscious evolution of the men in their lives (32:00)
- Why you’ll never find the love you want until you stop playing the victim, or the little girl (36:40)
- Why good intentions aren’t enough to help someone grow (55:15)
- How to tell if you’re in love with someone’s potential, and it’s hurting you both (1:07:10)
- How sensual immaturity, rigidity and labels stunt our growth in all aspect of life (1:22:05)
- You can also leave a comment or question for Sabrina on the YouTube version of this episode.
Links Mentioned in Conscious Relationship:
- Sweet Blasphemy Podcast: Divine Feminine & Masculine, Sacred Menstrual Blood, & True Empowerment with Sabrina Lynn
- Instagram LIVE with Raphan and Sabrina: What can MEN do to better support WOMEN as they embody their own process of REWILDING
About Raphan Kebe
Raphan Kebe is an international somatic movement teacher and trainer who offers grounded and practical teachings focused on helping conscious, intuitive, and artistic teachers to share their practice of yoga, movement, and somatic inquiry. His creativity and curiosity led him to develop his own innovative movement method – Space & Flow – which he teaches online, through workshops, mentoring programmes, and a teacher training.
Raphan is the host of the Talking Teaching & Flow Podcast, a show dedicated to the art of teaching and the sharing of knowledge, and of Sweet Blasphemy: Sensual, Sexual, & The Sacred, a podcast dedicated to promoting mature and intelligent paths towards embodied living and ecstasy. Originally from Paris – France, Raphan is currently training as a Psychotherapist.
Watch the Conscious Relationship video here…
Listen to the Conscious Relationship audio episode here…
Podcasts to Listen to after Conscious Relationship – Episode 129:
SEXUAL HEALING 101: 6 Practices that’ll Rewire Your Nervous System – Episode 126
The Future of FEMININE RECLAMATION is Sexy with Kenlyn Kolleen – Episode 119
WHOLENESS in Relationship: Beyond Projection, where True Love and Self Love Meet – Episode 117
SHADOW WORK in Relationship: Projections, Codependency and Unconscious Entanglement – Episode 102
RELATIONSHIP ALCHEMY: Getting Real About Love, Intimacy and Friendship – Episode 101
Welcome to ReWilding for Women!
ReWilding For Women is a sacred container, a resource center, a women’s circle.
It was created by women for women, to help us peel back inauthentic layers we have absorbed from the society around us. To guide us along the path of feminine awakening and soul reclamation. To teach us to trust what we already know…
That sacredness, that magic, that endless love comes from within, not from without.
If you’re new to ReWilding and wondering where to start, we have a 90-minute masterclass on the 6 Faces of the Feminine… that we would love to give you for free! Discover which faces of the feminine are calling to you right now.
Huge love and thank you for being a part of the community!
Sabrina Lynn and the ReWilding Team