ReWilding For Women Online Retreat
Welcome Video - Getting the Most Out of Retreat
Watch 1st ... Before diving into the sessions.
In this video we talk about how to best prepare, how to set up sacred space and how to support yourself through this deep dive journey!
Session 1 Full Audio
Suggested activities to do after session 1
- Listen, breathe, move, dance to the following Peruquois songs I am She and Goddess of Earth, Love and Beauty. Allow the music to open you, dance you, move you into the fullness of the divine feminine. This is perfect to do just after the opening meditation in session 1.
- Do Perquois' Opening Your Honey Pot meditation. This is a powerful practice for further opening to the fullness of the sacred feminine.
- Listen to the Reclamation of the Dark Goddess interview with Daniel Sowelu (link is below) in order to prepare for sessions 2 and 3.
- Check out the ReWilding Podcast Episode #9 Wild Woman Archetype and the Dark Goddess as further preparation for sessions 2 and 3.
- Take some time to write out your intention for this journey and how you felt after the welcome video and the session 1 video. What's come up for you? How are you feeling? What have you noticed?
Session 2 - Part 2
Session 2 - Part 3
Session 2 Part 4
Session 2 Full Audio
Session 2 Transcript
Suggested activities/resources to support and deepen your session 2 journey
- Music to take you deeper into Hecate Medicine Chant by Anilah and Black Mesa by Gabrielle Roth & the Mirrors.
- Shamanic drumming with Sandra Ingaman. Here's a free youtube video. In it Sandra talks about setting an intention. You can set the the intention to meet your Medicine Woman if that feels right for you. But trust your gut and go with the intention that feels most supportive to you.
Session 3 Full Audio
Session 3 Transcript
Session 4 Full Audio
Session 4 Transcript
Suggested activities/resources to support session 4
- Music to take you deeper into Hygeia's awakening and healing power, Raindance by Manneesh De Moor.
- Music to take you deeper into Hygeia's sacred sexuality aspects, Silent Ganges by Maneesh De Moor.
- The ReWilding podcast episode for more on Lalita: Prostitute, Prude or Priestess?
- For deepening into Lalita I recommend Sally Kempton's book Awakening Shakti available on amazon.
Session 5 Full Audio
Bonus Session - Deepening and Supporting Your Journey Forward
Resources Mentioned in the Facebook Livestream.
- The book "The Queen's Code" by Alison A. Armstrong.
- The book "The Female Brain" and "The Male Brain" both by Louann Brizendine.
- Sally Kempton's audio meditation courses which can be found on iTunes or in audible.