Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY
ReWilding For Women Inner Circle Terms of Service
By enrolling in the ReWilding For Women Inner Circle, you agree to the following:
ReWilding For Women does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you. In no way does your use of the site, or reliance on any information or materials contained on the site create a fiduciary or other similar relationship between you and ReWilding For Women.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ReWilding For Women and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents and licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this Site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in the Site (including, without limitation, as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of these Terms and Conditions). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid to us, if any, for use of the Site.
REWILDING FOR WOMEN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ON-LINE-SYSTEMS, SERVERS OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF EMAIL ON ACCOUNT OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR AT ANY WEBSITE OR COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING INJURY OR DAMAGE TO USERS OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON’S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by ReWilding For Women without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
ReWilding For Women may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to ReWilding For Women.
ReWilding For Women does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that to the extent the site provides you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, ReWilding For Women is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, ReWilding For Women reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (i) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (ii) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (iii) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (iv) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to ReWilding For Women in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ReWilding For Women, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, ReWilding For Women may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with ReWilding For Women, ReWilding For Women has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of ReWilding For Women. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, ReWilding For Women seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data held by us will be kept confidential but we may provide such data to:
- Any personnel, agent, adviser, auditor, contractor or service provider who provides services or advice to us in connection with our operations;
- Any person under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- Any person to whom we are required to make disclosure under any law applicable in or outside the United States; and
- Any actual or proposed transferee of our business or the Site.
You agree that in the event ReWilding For Women receives a subpoena issued by a court or from a law enforcement or government agency, ReWilding For Women shall comply with such subpoenas without your consent or prior notice to you and may disclose your IP address, username, name, IP location or other information in response thereto.
Except as otherwise noted above, personal data about you as an individual subscriber will not be provided to any third party without your consent.
ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN US WILL BE GOVERNED BY UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, and all legal issues arising from or related to either party’s use of, or participation in the Site or materials shall be determined by the laws of the United States and the State of California without regard to that State’s conflict-of-law provisions. The State and federal courts of California shall be the exclusive forum and venue to resolve any and all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the subject matter hereof. You consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in the appropriate court in California.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth in these Terms and Conditions, ReWilding For Women may at any time seek injunctive or other appropriate relief against you and/or against others, in any state or federal court in the State of California, in the event ReWilding For Women believes that there is a violation or threatened violation of any intellectual property rights of ReWilding For Women or of any third party, and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
If any portion of these Terms and Conditions are deemed to be invalid, prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction for any reason unless narrowed by construction, such term or condition shall for purposes of such jurisdiction only, be construed as if such invalid, prohibited or unenforceable term or condition had been more narrowly drawn so as not to be invalid, prohibited or unenforceable (or if such language cannot be drawn narrowly enough, the court making any such determination shall have the power to modify, to the extent necessary to make such term or condition enforceable in such jurisdiction, and such term or condition shall then be applicable in such modified form). If, notwithstanding the foregoing, any such term or condition would be held to be invalid, prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction for any reason, such term or condition, as to such jurisdiction only, shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity, prohibition or unenforceability, without invalidating the remaining Terms and Conditions. No narrowed construction, court-modification or invalidation of any term or condition shall affect the construction, validity or enforceability of such term or condition in any other jurisdiction.
No waiver by ReWilding For Women of any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or of any other term, and ReWilding For Women’s failure to assert any right or demand compliance with any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed to constitute a waiver of any such right or provision.
ReWilding For Women Workshop Participation & Waiver of Liability
Thank you for participating in this ReWilding For Women Workshop. The “Workshop”, which consists of a workshop, retreat or series of classes or workshops, is sponsored by ReWilding For Women and is facilitated by Sabrina Lynn Domenosky.
By participating in this Workshop, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
A. Nature of the Workshop
- The information presented during the Workshop, including ideas, suggestions, techniques, trainings, exercises, initiations, processes, activities, energetic activations, empowerments, downloads, instructions, and other materials (collectively, the “Materials”), is educational in nature and is not provided as medical or psychological advice.
- The Workshop is experiential in nature and focuses solely on personal growth and spiritual transformation and is not to be considered treatment for any physical, emotional, or mental disorder. You agree to consult with your health care providers for any specific medical, emotional, or psychological problems or issues in advance of the Workshop. Further, you agree to take full responsibility for your self-care during the Workshop and after.
- Any stories or testimonials presented before or during the Workshop do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding your experience during or after the Workshop. ReWilding For Women makes no warranty, guarantee, or prediction that you will experience any particular state of awareness or consciousness during or after the Workshop, nor does it make any representation that you will experience any particular outcome on an issue. Due to the fact that the Workshop includes group processes in which you may voluntarily reveal personal information, you understand that you are waiving your rights of privacy and confidentiality.
- Anything discussed with Sabrina Lynn Domenosky, ReWilding support staff, or any Workshop participant is merely a perspective for you to consider. Your participation in the Workshop is not intended to create, nor does it establish, a client-practitioner relationship, or any other type of therapeutic or professional relationship between you and Sabrina Lynn Domenosky or ReWilding support staff.
- Participation in the Workshop may trigger emotional or physical sensations which could be perceived as negative side effects and possibly cause psychological and/or physical discomfort. If you experience any distressing reactions while participating in the Workshop, you agree to ask for assistance from Sabrina Lynn Domenosky or one of the ReWilding support staff.
B. Waiver of Liability
- You represent that you are competent and able to understand the nature and consequences of participating in the Workshop, and that you are an adult under the laws of the State of your residence.
- You understand that your participation in the Workshop is strictly voluntary, at your own risk, and that you freely choose to participate. Since the Workshop is experiential and the extent of the Workshop’s risks and benefits are not fully known, you agree to assume and accept full and complete responsibility for any known and unknown risks associated with your participation in the Workshop, including any physical injury, psychological or emotional effects, death, loss, or property damage.
- You agree to release ReWilding For Women, Sabrina Domenosky, support staff, volunteers, and any independent contractors from any liability resulting from your participation in the Workshop. Specifically, you and your heirs agree to fully release, indemnify, hold harmless and defend ReWilding For Women, Sabrina Domenosky, support staff, volunteers, and any independent contractors, from any and all claims or liability, and for any damage or injury, including but not limited to, financial, personal, emotional, psychological, medical, or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time as a result of your voluntary decision to participate in the Workshop.
- In the event of an accident, injury or sickness, you give permission to ReWilding For Women, Sabrina Lynn Domenosky, support staff, volunteers, and any independent contractors to seek medical attention and/or authorize emergency medical treatment if necessary. ReWilding For Women, Sabrina Lynn Domenosky, support staff, volunteers, and any independent contractors will not be held liable for any accident, injury, sickness, death, loss, or property damage that may arise out of, or in connection with, such emergency medical treatment.
- You further agree to hold harmless ReWilding For Women, Sabrina Lynn Domenosky, support volunteers, and any independent contractors from any damages or costs, including Court and attorney’s fees, which may be incurred due to your participation in the Workshop.
- You agree to not record by audio, video, photographic or any other means, any portion of the Workshop.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire and final agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior oral or written agreements, discussions or understandings. This Agreement may not be modified in any respect except in writing describing the modification and signed by both parties.