ReWilding for Women
Workshop and Eclipse Celebration
16 September 2016 at 7pm
Step Into Your Most Empowered, Sensual, Confident Self
This workshop reveals how within every woman there lives a Wild Woman, filled with intuitive knowing, creative passion, sensuality and soul-blazing fire.
Women who come to ReWilding often have a desire to open to a deeper, more profound way of being within themselves and their world. Often times, these women have a longing for truer, more fulfilling relationships with themselves, their natural world and with others.
This workshop is shamanic, tantric, archetypal and astrological
- We’ll use ancient women's practices to get ourselves past our minds, past our egos and into the depths of our beings - where the real power and magic lies.
- We'll work with an extremely powerful medicine wheel technique once used in the ancient goddess traditions to invoke and commune with our inner feminine wisdom.
- We'll use sacred movement to open to and celebrate the divine feminine wisdom within.
Healing, Transformation and Empowerment Through Sacred Practices and Ancient Wisdom
A variety of other modalities will also be woven into this workshop, things we've gathered over the 15 years of teaching and studying archetypal psychology, meditation, energetic healing, shamanism, tantra, physics, biology, experiential astrology, physiology, health, nutrition and mind-body connection.
If it sounds fluffy – it’s not! After 10 years of teaching, facilitating, consulting and coaching we've found this ReWilding work to be the most profound and life transforming we’ve ever come across! We have seen women shift more, open to more and transform more in 1 day than in years of therapy.
What's possible in this workshop
- Awaken spiritually and/or sexually
- Step into a deeper experience of wholeness
- Open to the wild woman within
- Release fear, frustration and fatigue
- Activate authentic feminine power
- Reclaim your fullness and aliveness as a woman
- Deepening your connection with your true self
- Release shame, guilt and fear
- Awakenings you've maybe read about but haven't experienced
- Openings to the kundalini process
- Clearing old, unwanted thought patterns and habits
- Stronger, more powerful, tantric like expressions of your sexual energy
- Healing of traumas from this life, past lives, ancestral lines
- Deeper connection to your orgasmic energy
- Live more fully from your heart and soul
We know this sounds almost too good to be true but we wouldn't say these things if we haven't either experienced them for ourselves or watched them happen in other women.
What women are saying about ReWilding
"This was truly one of the most profound events I have been involved in. Loved it. Going again."
"Since doing the workshop it feels as if my sexuality is now like a blank canvas; all of the old is gone and the new can be painted."
"Wow, wow, wow!! Out with the old and in with the new ... Opened a lot of blockages ... Thanks so so for an amazing night!"
"No other practice has given me such direct access me ... leaving me in complete awe and wonder of myself."
Who is ReWilding for?
- Single women
- Married women
- Women who love to dance
- Women who normally hate to dance
- Career women
- Non-career women
- Spiritual women
- Non-spiritual women
This is a workshop for any woman who wants to reclaim and rejoice in her true feminine power!
No experience of any kind necessary!
You've got nothing to lose
Some of our half day workshops are $250 per person. But, because we, at ReWilding, are dead-set on making this work available to as many women as possible, we're keeping the price for this workshop at $95 per person.
As a ReWilding attendee you'll also receive:
- Post-workshop follow up video with further information on the wild woman archetype and at-home practices to deepen your experience.
- Access to our private ReWilding for Women facebook community.
Book your spot Now!
Friday, 16 September from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM in Sydney
Little Bay Coast Centre - Cottage Hall
3 Pine Ave
Little Bay, NSW 2036
About the facilitator
Having taught in some of the largest organizations in Australia (Commonwealth Bank, Tourism Australia, UNSW, BHP Billiton, QBE and WNBN) she combines her common sense, down-to-earth approach with depth, wildness and raw power; which are the unique signatures of her ReWilding work. She facilitates at a depth where remarkable transformations, healings and openings in women's lives are a common occurrence.
Sabrina brings 10 years of teaching, facilitating, consulting and coaching experience into her work. She's studied, practiced and taught archetypal psychology, neuroscience, leadership, shamanism, energetic healing, meditation, astrology, tantra, physiology and mind-body connection.